Thread: Amsterdam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I didn't know that there were that many bicycles in the whole world. Everyone had a padlock on it.

2. Member
    We saw a brick houseboat. Yes it was floating!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveeyes View Post
    Thank you for allowing all of us to travel w/you.
    Outstanding skills make it better yet.
    Thank you! It's a real treat to be able to share my perspective of the world through travel photography :)
    "The most dangerous risk of all -the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later." -random Facebook pic that came up on my wall

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donpilot View Post
    I didn't know that there were that many bicycles in the whole world. Everyone had a padlock on it.

Yes!! And twice a year, they dredge all of the canals in the city, to recover a layer of bicycles roughly 3ft thick off the bottom!
    "The most dangerous risk of all -the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later." -random Facebook pic that came up on my wall

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donpilot View Post
    We saw a brick houseboat. Yes it was floating!
    I would definitely buy a houseboat in that city. There were some amazing homes made of them for sure!

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    Did you visit the café and have a space cake ??? Great pictures of a great place

Heh...I visited ALL the café spots and tried ALL the things...a few times.

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownmaniac View Post
    Great pics, I spent 9 weeks there in the 90's and its the only place I've ever been that I didn't want to come home. Those Dutch gals are a smoke show.

All of what you said is yes. Yes indeed.

8'6" Longboard
    6'6" Shortboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12