Thread: Who is out?

Who is out?

Finally getting some good riding weather up this way. After a mostly wet cold spring... hooked up with some people with a Facebook riding page yesterday and did 174 miles. Most I’ve done in years.
    who else has been getting some miles in so far ?

2. Member
    Thought about it today but never got to it , good for you I will be out soon.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

3. Member
    I've been riding several times in the past few weeks.

4. Member
    Sold my bike last year and missed it this spring. Looking to solve this problem soon though.

was at the lake this past weekend and didn't get to get out since when I got home it was raining again.
    about sick of the rain for a while. ill be glad when it dries up some
    our house is kinda weird in that the bike sits on the back patio and I have to take it around the side of the house through the yard to get to the street. well the lawn is so stinking wet I cant hardly get the bike out for fear of getting it stuck in the yard.
    hoping to cure that this summer when I add a driveway to the house im putting rock down one side of the house.

6. Member
    I've put about 900 miles on mine in the last month since being out of work.

I have a good buddy who lives in Sullivan that I ride with. He also works for me... You all have some good roads to ride on out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    was at the lake this past weekend and didn't get to get out since when I got home it was raining again.
    about sick of the rain for a while. ill be glad when it dries up some
    our house is kinda weird in that the bike sits on the back patio and I have to take it around the side of the house through the yard to get to the street. well the lawn is so stinking wet I cant hardly get the bike out for fear of getting it stuck in the yard.
    hoping to cure that this summer when I add a driveway to the house im putting rock down one side of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by brolland View Post
    I have a good buddy who lives in Sullivan that I ride with. He also works for me... You all have some good roads to ride on out there...
    yea some good rides around if you know where to go

whats your bud Ride bike wise

9. Member
    Great week here for it but I am on-call so can't take her out. Next week the heat is coming... I'll ride anyway.

I was starting to get some commutes to work in before this virus thing. Then I was out of work for five weeks because of it. Weather was not very cooperative during that period for the most part. I did get to take the wife for one couple hour ride. It almost didn't start for that trip but did on the second try. We did our ride and I never turned it off until we got back home. Tried to start it and it wouldn't crank. So off to the parts store for a new battery. The bike was five years old last July and had been giving me warning signs for some time. Were good to go with no worries now. I am back to work and with the weather getting warmer I will be using the bike for work travel on a regular basis. Hopefully getting in some ride time with the wife also.

11. Member
    Been riding just about everyday. Lots of rain in the forecast next week so may give it a rest.

Back out today for 100 miles. Di the coastline up here but same as always lately, east wind off the water drops the temps into the 50s. Once we headed inland it cleared and went up 10 degrees. .

13. Member
    been riding almost every day that it is not riding for the past 2.5 months.

14. Member
    Got the bike out today for first time
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

15. Member
    Between the new dirtbike and roadbike I am around 500-600. Worked more during this covid stuff than normal. Need a break, hurry up Canada open up. Need a rest!! CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.