Leesylvania Mob Scene

Went to the park boat storage yard yesterday, Sunday May 2 to do a little boat tinkering and the parking lot was packed with trucks/trailers and I mean packed. I got there at 0930 and when I left at 1030 they were lined up at the botttom of the hill to the entrance waiting to get in. The county had placed traffic cones at the parking area entrances along the road going down to the park entrance to prevent people from having access to the parking areas so they could walk the trails along the water, so people just parked along the road for about a quarter of a mile. That sure worked out well for the county idiots.

2. Member
    I was at Leesylvania last Sunday (April 26), same experience, the place was packed, when I left around 3:00 pm there was a line of cars and truck/trailers extending at least a half mile past the the check-in shack. Never again, I'm retired I should have stuck to my usual Monday thru Friday window, thought maybe it wouldn't be bad, yea right.

3. mikesxpress
    Retirement format also. Normally Mon-Thur. I haven't been out since March 26th. I launched from an empty parking lot at Hope Springs that morning and came back at noon to a ramp zoo full of fisherman and Yahooer's. I had to sit tied up for awhile till the dock cleared off. Not going again till these folks run out of money or go back to work. Stay home. Stay safe.
    Last edited by mikesxpress; 05-06-2020 at 06:29 AM.

4. Member
    Anna was packed as well.