Thread: Pedro

Banned

Pedro

Open to boating. No residency restrictions.

2. Member
    Yep its great going next week too.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
    Yep its great going next week too.
    Yeah, I was thinking next Tue or Thur. I'll give it a week and hopefully there will be less of a crowd there. Pedro does have ramp cams and it hasn't looked very busy during the week, so far.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking next Tue or Thur. I'll give it a week and hopefully there will be less of a crowd there. Pedro does have ramp cams and it hasn't looked very busy during the week, so far.
    They have cams? I have to see if I can find them.
    We are going up monday sure cant wait 2nd time taking the boat out this year.

5. Banned
    They have cams? I have to see if I can find them.
    We are going up monday sure cant wait 2nd time taking the boat out this year.
    They're on the main page toward the bottom on the right side. One at Moccasin and one at Fleming.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    They're on the main page toward the bottom on the right side. One at Moccasin and one at Fleming.
    Thank you sir!!

7. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Was there Tuesday, i'd have to say about 45 trucks at least when we left around 2p. Bite is solid, over 40 bass between my tourney partner and I. Looking forward to an upcoming event there next weekend.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A7T3C View Post
    Was there Tuesday, i'd have to say about 45 trucks at least when we left around 2p. Bite is solid, over 40 bass between my tourney partner and I. Looking forward to an upcoming event there next weekend.
    I am almost considering canceling my trip monday after the mess they had today at pedro.
    I dont want to deal with hundreds of boats and idiots monday. Guess I may go up and if packed turn around go home.

9. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    I am almost considering canceling my trip monday after the mess they had today at pedro.
    I dont want to deal with hundreds of boats and idiots monday. Guess I may go up and if packed turn around go home.
    Hard call for sure, the crowds will be down no doubt - but how much who knows. As mentioned we hit it last Tuesday, wasn't bad at all. Probably the 5th or 6th boat on the water, but by later in the day the lot was full. No wait really to get off water either. Gotta hit it during weekdays, at least for the next few weeks or longer..
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by A7T3C View Post
    Hard call for sure, the crowds will be down no doubt - but how much who knows. As mentioned we hit it last Tuesday, wasn't bad at all. Probably the 5th or 6th boat on the water, but by later in the day the lot was full. No wait really to get off water either. Gotta hit it during weekdays, at least for the next few weeks or longer..
    I was watching the cams at the boat ramps today not as bad as yesterday but that was before 12 noon lol. Have the boat ready to go in the morning so we shall see ill take some pics if it is crazy up there to share.