Thread: Pellet Grills

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by northlander View Post
    Thank you Bobcat 55. I could not find anything on that
    Has anyone on here have a Yoder grill that they would like to comment about?
    I sold my Yoder and got Rectec rt590. I prefer the rectec.

2. Member
    I have had Traegers for about 18yrs now. Great smokers! But, nowadays they all make great smokers. I hear good things about the Rec Tecs. It's your money. Don't spend more than you're comfortable spending. I have several friends with Pit Boss' and they are very happy with them. Buy what you are comfortable spending. Don't let me influence your spending unless I'm chipping in on it!

3. Member
    I ended up buying a different type of grill, but I did much research on pellet grills. My first choice was a domestic, but they are price prohibitive for most people, but I can tell you hands-down if I were to buy a pellet grill and it was not domestic it would be a Rec Tec. I have a coworker that’s coming off three Traegers, (still owns one out at his camper)Now has a Rec Tec, he loves it and says there’s no comparison. I think they’re all probably pretty good, but I really do think Rec Tec currently has the best pellet grill , but that’s just my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12