Thread: Dunkirk trip

Dunkirk trip

Ok guys myself and my 1st cousin come to New york (dunkirk bay) every year small mouth fishing a week or 2 after memorial weekend. We stay for 4 or 5 days bring our own boat and stay at the hotel at the bay. Are any of the ramps, hotels open for use or is every thing closed up.??. We look forward to this trip and wondering if it will be able to happen
    Dave
    2023 Ranger Z518/ Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Always call to confirm , however most to all ramps are open.

3. Member
    i believe it is a town ramp so not being state or dec,I don't know 100 percent but I would think yes,if not you can always head down to Mayville or up to the catt creek,its really not that far 10 miles or so,hotels on the other hand I have no idea what they are doing in nys,ill be looking into it as I am planning on oneida5/23

4. Member
    If it was state or dec owned, the ramps Are open. Municipal or private ramps are controlled by the property owners who decide whether or not they are to remain closed. Hotels are considered “essential” however, just like the ramps, it’s at the property owners discretion.

to be 100% sure, you need to call the ramps and hotels yourself to see what’s open and closed because things are changing everyday.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp