Thread: Trailer jack

Trailer jack

Has anyone replaced their trailer jack, that can tell me if I’m measuring wrong or are the replacement jacks 3x5. Mine is measuring at 3x5 1/2 inches. Where might I find one ? Thanks

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Pix?

3. Member
    Sorry Tx, can’t post pics ??? It’s a 1999 trailer I got with my Champ in 99. It’s a weld on Fulton jack. Working on pics issue. Thanks for your response.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wavewhacker View Post
    Sorry Tx, can’t post pics ??? It’s a 1999 trailer I got with my Champ in 99. It’s a weld on Fulton jack. Working on pics issue. Thanks for your response.
    Email them to me at txchamp@suddenlink.net We can probably find the replacement that will work with the welded piece on your trailer.

5. Member
    Thanks Bassbuster95, but I need a 3x5 1/2 oncenter mount for a jack. Pics today TxChamp.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I was wanting to see where the pivot is between the jack and the bracket. So move off about 45° and get me a shot.

IMG_0309..jpg

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    It definitely looks like a Fulton jack, but I didn’t see it on their site during a quick glance. Here are their jacks and I bet you could find one to bolt in place of your old one.

https://www.fultonperformance.com/pr...PKE5fvpyKM3yBp

Don't think you can get those from Fulton anymore. I couldn't anyway. I had to go to a bolt-on F2 jack. You'd have to cut the old bracket off and weld the new mount in it's place if you don't want to do the bolt=on. I decided that was too much PITA and just went with the bolt-on brackets.