Need help identifying these lures and what are they worth

I am getting rid of a lot of my vintage bass lures that I do not need and need help with the ID and value so I can sell them. The first pic is some type of Herb's spoon-spinner lure and I think the other one is a Paul Bunyon. It looks like something that is similar to a current chatterbait. The jig lures that look like a slider and have a spinner on the tail and are marked Doll. The other three have a very soft hair/fur and are marked Rebel on the blade. I also have 2 Bass Buster Tarantula single blade spinnerbaits new in the package and cannot find any info on them. Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Al Foss made a bait similar to the top one in the first picture, but it was normally marked. The one under that I believe is a Whopper Stopper Dirtybird. The dirtybirds used to go for $10 or so each, but I think the bottom has fell out of them, mainly because one of the main collectors I knew that did a lot of the buying quit. Still has to be worth $5 or so I'd think

3. Member
    Herbs Dilly and Whop Stop Dirtybird. Don't recognize the jigs, But I like them. Tarantulas new on the card around 10-15 per depending on color. Scorpions a little more.