Need a little Mercury help around St Claire Shores

Need some info from some guys around St. Claire Shores. My fishing partner is looking at a 621 listed in St. Claire Shores and was going to drive up Saturday and take a look at it. He would like to get the motor hooked up and pull a motor report but as you are all aware, things are normal right now. He called one Merc dealer and they were more than accommodating but their rule was the boat needed dropped off and they wouldn’t touch it for 72 hours due to the Covid virus, I do not know what dealer he called but he said the lady was extremely helpful with what he was trying to do but those were there rules. Any know a Merc dealer in St. Claire shores that might be able to hook it up to the computer if he brought it over Saturday? If he likes the boat, and the report looks good, he was going to pay for it and bring it home. If he needs to go back up after the report is done it’s not a huge deal but he was trying to do it in one trip. Given the time of year and what’s going on right now this may not be possible. Any help would be appreciated. Glad you guys up north were able to get back on the water.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huston View Post
    I second this suggestion. Another great Mercury option is Doug at North Bay Marine, but its a bit of a drive from St. Clair Shores.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    I second this suggestion. Another great Mercury option is Doug at North Bay Marine, but its a bit of a drive from St. Clair Shores.
    I went there last week to get oil and they were closed. Sign on door said closed until further notice.

5. Member
    Thanks guys, pretty sure he was able to get an appointment at Michigan Marine Gear for Monday.