Prop question for an iClass

I also posted this in the prop section but have not had anybody comment on it. Hoping to have some help from somebody on the Skeeter forums.

I can turn right at 6,000 and usually stop right at 70, with an occasional 71. Also have considered a four blade for load carrying (perhaps bravo or rev?). I have four batteries, two 10’ poles, and a 40 pound Minn Charger in the back. No issues except for it tries to act like it slips right at the break over of going onto pad. Can hear it more than feel it, but it's definitely there. Revs up right as it breaks over like you typically hear out of a two stroke. Wasn't there with my old prop which was a 27T1. Should I keep running this one, get this one worked on, or look for a 4 blade of some time to go to?

Mine is similarly loaded and will do the same on breakover with the 27T1, run the same speeds, but I only see 5800 rpm. I swapped a 25T1 on and the rev on breakover stopped, holeshot improved, but top speed fell a few mph. RPM at 6000 as well. I'm going to get a hydro plate before I really start messing with more props. Always heard a 25p tempest will run good as well on these boats.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

3. Member
    See mine was just the opposite. I had a 27T1 and it never did that. Traded for the 25T1 because I like to jump around and hit a bunch of spots real quick on the smaller lakes around home and wanted to jump on pad a little quicker. Now with the 25 I have the little stall at breakover. If it weren't for the bigger lakes I fish, I'm tempted to get an even lower pitch 4 blade just for jumping on pad quick but making 25-30 mile runs on Kentucky Lake I'd be changing props often.