Lake Gaston water level, flood warning??

Ok so storm is coming and I see flash flood warnings for Bracey area ( were my pontoon is in water). Leaving it in water is new to me. Should I worry about it? I can't see lake getting to high for my dock or lines without dominion saying something. And the flash flood is for road, and creeks , right?

I will be down Thursday evening. Not sure if I should run down tonight to pull boat out. I think (?) It will be ok?
    Semper Fi

It’s down this morning. I don’t see any potential problems right now. It didn’t get high enough to cause any concerns in Jan when we had the 4” in 10 hours that dirtied the lake up.

3. Procraft/Astro Boats Moderator
    Gonna be fishing the down lake area on Saturday, do you guys that are local to there think this storm will have an impact on floating hazards and the water clarity?
    John Woodward

2010 Nitro Z8

Nope. Water may get a little cloudy, depending on how fast the rain falls.

5. Member
    Nice to see this thread. Was thinking about going down on Saturday as well, probably down lake as well. Would be my first time on Gaston so I'm not really sure if going after all this rain, or on a Saturday for that matter, is the best idea I've ever had.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

6. Member
    How does the lake look today?

7. Member
    The water color was great and it may have been a little bit higher than normal . Still could skip under the docks if you wanted too.