Couple of perspective images

I tried out the perspective today. Doesn’t look bad. In the 2nd image there’s a school of crappie but they were breaking up as I took the pic. You can see the little white dots. There’s also some man made fish structures in that shot. They are the brighter white patches center and right on the screen

i used mine for the first time yesterday. Seems much tougher to see fish. They all seem like tiny specks of dust. Even a school of striper didnt seem very large to me. In forward view, i always have a better idea of what im seeing. Not sure how this will help us find fish under docks. The ones i scanned under , i never found a single thing i could say for sure was a fish. Any tips?
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

I don’t really use it to locate fish in the perspective mode. I like to use it to keep me aware of the structure. In Down view I do use it to locate and in forward view I mostly use it to show the edges of deep weed lines and for suspended fish. I’m still learning on the perspective mode trying to dial in how far what I’m seeing is in relation to my position on the deck