Thread: Good 9, poor 9

Good 9, poor 9

Played Eastland Green today in Clarksville Shot a 39 on the front I must have a double personality as the other guy showed up on the back. 44 on the back. Still a decent score for my game and a beautiful day to play. The best part was taking a few bucks from my golfing buddies

2. Member
    Taking money on bad scores is the best part.
    You know you will get better.
    They do too!

3. Fishing is a Passion
    Played last Friday, 14 groups of 5 Par 71, could not miss a put. Best two balls. Shot 5 under on my own ball and did not win a thing. The day was actually beautiful

Good job on the win
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

Quote Originally Posted by mikeSF View Post
    Played Eastland Green today in Clarksville Shot a 39 on the front I must have a double personality as the other guy showed up on the back. 44 on the back. Still a decent score for my game and a beautiful day to play. The best part was taking a few bucks from my golfing buddies
    That was pretty much my golf game last year. Go low on one 9, blow up the other 9. Probably had about 5 consistent low rounds.
    Hoping this season is different . We finally can get back to golf in our state starting Friday.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

5. Member
    Wow....good job...I'm waiting for the friday nighters ...bestf ball...wife has to carry me!!!