Anglers Choice Shoutout - Great team

Huge shoutout to Anglers Choice for supporting the customer base. After calling every mercury dealer within 2 hours of Goldsboro and the dealer in GA i bought one of the first V8 Mercs available, anglers choice was my last call and should have been my first. They have always been good but the ride is not desirable. should have known to stick with the quality dealer as they can get me taken care of for the service bulletin on Monday next week and have me headed home same day, after all others said: we don't have time for that right now, we have a lot of folks in the building right now and will call you back only to not get called back, why don't you look at a new boat, best of luck finding someone to take care of something like that - go back where you bought it from, what a joke. I see these type issues all the time, makes me want to go get certified to get out from under this crap. For now i'll just start with Anglers Choice from the beginning like i should have and eliminate the issues.

Disappointed in the merc dealers in Eastern NC is an understatement. To anyone else with needs, save some time and start with ACM.

2. Member
    Sure do miss RANDY RADFORD . Rest in peace my friend he was the best. I feel your pain Josh, there just is no good way to drive to Martinsville.

Glad to hear the shop has you taken care of.

4. Member
    No different here in SE Virginia. My 1.5 year old Merc has been in the shop the entire month of April.