Thread: Lake Hartwell

Banned

Lake Hartwell

Just curious if anyone has any information on Lake Hartwell right now. Is the spawn still going or is that over any thoughts on what to throw. New to the lake just curious thanks.

2. Member
    I'm going today for the 1st time in a year. If I figure something out I'll post. I've been told it's dead slow right now.

Spawn is over. Fishing is sporadic right now. One buddy slayed them on fluke bite 10 days ago, then went 3 more times since and nearly zeroed. Another guy i know caught them on fluke saturday again. If you can find them, they appear to be biting, but they are moving a lot apparently.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

4. Member
    I went last Friday and the herring were spawning caught a bunch but once the suns gets up it gets really tough.

5. Member
    I fished until about 12:30 today and caught about 20 bass. No size. Largest might have gone 3 lbs. I found them 1/2 to 3/4 way back in the major creeks. Mostly scattered. Saw some schooling in the creeks, none in the main lake. Crankbaits, jerkbaits, and flukes. Only stripers on topwater.

6. Banned
    Thank you very much.