Blue G Loomis NRX warranty

Has anyone tried to send a rod back I had the reel set break while fishing and now they want me to pay for the replacement

2. Member
    I always use the XPEDITOR program. No questions asked, no fault. $100 for NRX's and that include all shipping. Every time I use regular warranty, they claim its not an issue with the rod and its not covered.
    Ken Kipler
    South Mills, NC by way of
    CV-43, AS-31, CVN-69, FFG-56, CVN-69, CVN-71
    Ranger 520L w/ Merc Pro XS 250 4S (2B635878)

3. Member
    They had a lot of trouble with the reel seats on some of the older NRX rods. This was an issue with them coming loose from the blank. The glue would let loose and allow the seat to move. If this is your issue they should warranty it. If it just broke you may have to use the expediter service. I personally have never had to pay for a rod replacement from Loomis, and I have broken a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scboy29330 View Post
    Has anyone tried to send a rod back I had the reel set break while fishing and now they want me to pay for the replacement

4. Member
    I have several and one broke at the tip. Told me I either stepped on it or shut it in something. It actually broke while fishing. I had to pay and was not happy.

5. Member
    I’ve returned several rods. No questions asked. I printed out the warranty form, attach it to the rod and send it to the address on the form and in about 2 weeks I get a new rod.

6. Member
    I broke my NRX872 this weekend. Tried to Expidite a nother, was informed they are on back order till August. I purchased a new one of the shelf. Called Loomis tonight and the rep I spoke with told me he would exchange my 872 for NRX in stock for the standard Expiditer fee. Great Company and best no questions warranty!

go to the website fill out the warranty form and send it in for inspection. If it's found to be as a result of a defect they will replace no charge. That will cost you around $35 to ship the rod, or for $100 they will replace under the "no question" Expeditor Service and issue a return label for you to return the bad rod at "no charge". Dan
    " Serious Service for the Serious Angler"