Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This may sound silly but what's a T Box?
    08 198VX Ranger Comanche w/200 Opti Finally!

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe c View Post
    This may sound silly but what's a T Box?
    ”Day” box or trash box. Fits in the footwell of these boats.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    So, got my t box within a couple weeks and I think they sent me the wrong one.
    The invoice indicates my 2016 Ranger Z520C but it seems to be a different size.
    I didn’t know there were different sizes in these.

You can see on the left a screen shot I took from a YouTube video and on the right is the one they sent me that is too big:

One on the right looks like it is installed all the way to the floor. Don't think that correct or do you just have it sitting there and not installed. That would make some difference in height, JMHO. But it does look different in size also even at the top flanges. Wish they made them for my boat, but too old I guess.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    One on the right looks like it is installed all the way to the floor. Don't think that correct or do you just have it sitting there and not installed. That would make some difference in height, JMHO. But it does look different in size also even at the top flanges. Wish they made them for my boat, but too old I guess.
    It’s just the pic, looks like I cut off the one on the left but it’s supposed to sit right inside the compartment on the bottom which the hinge fits perfect but clearly it’s too wide and covers the foot rests. And ya the top flanges are definitely smaller on mine. There’s even more space from where the logo ends on both sides on mine.
    Last edited by datbasstho; 06-27-2021 at 05:09 PM.

These photos are a 2015 Z119c0-8.jpeg0-7.jpeg

2015 Ranger Z119c / 2015 Merc 225 Pro X​S

That makes sense. Must be in the newer rangers my 08 does not have one.
    08 198VX Ranger Comanche w/200 Opti Finally!

8. Member

Part Number

Quote Originally Posted by kcg202champ View Post
    I'm looking to see if anybody herehas 1 of these for sale or just don't like or not using?
    Im new to the Ranger family and this is 1 item that didn't come on my Z520C Cup series boat that i would like to add.
    Anyone have a part number for this T-Box cover? I called my dealer and he is unable to find it. Wondering if its still available.

9. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tchurch View Post
    Anyone have a part number for this T-Box cover? I called my dealer and he is unable to find it. Wondering if its still available.
    Toby, I’m not sure what your dealer means by being unable to find it, but it is still sold. The trick/s [there are two] are that it isn’t sold for every boat—for example, it is not listed as a 2022 option for the Z519—and also is currently on backorder at Ranger. If the dealer looks it up for a boat that *does* list the T-box as an option, it’s still on the parts inventory, and fits most if not all of Ranger’s bass boat models. Or you can call my dealer, Knox Marine in Fredericktown, Ohio, and they will order one for you. (Bearing in mind that it’s currently backordered.)
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

10. Member
    What is the site to order ranger parts? Is there a phone number also to call? New to ranger.

11. Member
    Ranger parts # 1-800-724-7273.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12