Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Anyone know the part number of the Nitro step that will fit a 2017 Trailstar trailer? Mine has the two holes already drilled. Thanks.
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe3buck3 View Post
    Two of my friends also added the Nitro step to their PT175s.
    Hey there joe3buck3, could you get the part number of the step that your friends used on their PT175 trailers? I really like that style of step.
    This is what I have rigged up at the moment. And I would like a less cobbled together look.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WOODYTN View Post
    they put a bolt on one on the new pro 175 and pro 195 tournament trackers. i bought one at bass pro parts department in Kodak for $200 and put on my 2012 Pro 165 Tracker. Look at the new tracker adds and you will see it in the photos for the boat/trailer
    works great for this old man and his knees/back aches.
    I fall into the old man/bad back and knees category, and have a Panfish 16. I had to upgrade to the current style winch stand. How do the steps mount to the trailer? Can’t really tell from the pics on the tracker website.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro636 View Post
    Hey there joe3buck3, could you get the part number of the step that your friends used on their PT175 trailers? I really like that style of step.
    This is what I have rigged up at the moment. And I would like a less cobbled together look.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    Sorry I don't have a part number but here is a picture of the WINCH STAND STEP from the installation instructions. At the time (2017) this step was made for the Nitro boats. Bypass the sales floor and go/call the Tracker parts department they should be able to help you.
    Winch stand step.jpg
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step

5. Member
    Thanks for the closeup photo. The last time I spoke to the parts people at the local tracker service center they were noncommittal about fitment for any step not originally on any trailer. I believe the possible problems involved the location of the pole used for a handhold. That, along with no returns dampened my enthusiasm. It's been a year since I inquired so I will ask again.
    Thanks

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffro636 View Post
    Thanks for the closeup photo. The last time I spoke to the parts people at the local tracker service center they were noncommittal about fitment for any step not originally on any trailer. I believe the possible problems involved the location of the pole used for a handhold. That, along with no returns dampened my enthusiasm. It's been a year since I inquired so I will ask again.
    Thanks
    I am not sure what boat/trailer you have but the way this installs is two bolts at the top and a Ubolt around the winch stand. My trailer was predrilled for the two top bolts and the ubolt lined up perfectly with the winch stand main support. Even if you trailer is not pre-drilled if your winch stand main column is vertical then it should be pretty easy to drill the two top holes where ever you need them. The easiest way to be sure (with no returns) would be to check the measurements against a trailer on the showroom floor.
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step

Found this picture on another website . It is a Tracker part the number is #312825 cost around $175.00 it can be ordered thru a Tracker boating center parts dept. Did not say what model trailer it was on.

8. Member
    I just had BPS order the Nitro step I plan to use on my 190 TX. Interesting the part number was 312825, (Specific for Mod V's) and not 312826 as I've seen in other posts
    whatroads - A pun on the "information super highway"
    Tracker 190 TX
    90 hp Merc
    Fortrex 80 w/ 52" shaft

9. Member
    I have been looking for this Nitro boat step that you speak of, but can't find it on BPS or Cabellas on line. Do I have to go to the store and check with the parts department?

10. Member
    Yes. I ordered mine from the BPS parts dept. Very easy bolt on. And, it works very well. Now that the tournament editions have the step, you should be able to order one for your specific boat trailer
    whatroads - A pun on the "information super highway"
    Tracker 190 TX
    90 hp Merc
    Fortrex 80 w/ 52" shaft

11. Member
    I am keeping an eye on this thread and have looked at other threads as well as I want to buy or have a co-worker that welds help me build steps.. but just did a quick web search and found a step that is very budget friendly and I may order one just to see how it works out https://www.etrailer.com/Boat-Traile...ll-description
    Anyone have any experience with these?

12. Member

home made

i asked this question earlier this year after taking a serious fall getting out of my boat, i got no answers . Soooo while recuperating from a serious knee injury i fabricated a set of steps for my 2001 185 trailer . I think i have about $30 in materials an a couple of hours fabricating it would have gone faster but i was hobbling on one good knee. attached is prior to powder coating

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigMH View Post
    i asked this question earlier this year after taking a serious fall getting out of my boat, i got no answers . Soooo while recuperating from a serious knee injury i fabricated a set of steps for my 2001 185 trailer . I think i have about $30 in materials an a couple of hours fabricating it would have gone faster but i was hobbling on one good knee. attached is prior to powder coating
    Sorry to hear about the knee- I have came close a few times myself when solo fishing.
    That is one nice set of steps - cant wait to see them after they are coated!

14. Member
    For the DIY people. Another one from BTO back a few years ago. Posted above Tracker page in How to and mod threads.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=499516

15. Member
    here is a coated view

16. Member
    here is a coated view
    That came out great!!

17. Member
    Hey there,

I am looking to purchase that but am having a heck of a time finding the single step...could you tell me where your purchased? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12