Just something I gotta say

I live kind of between Sandusky and Port Clinton. We have some of the best fishing in the world right at our doorstep. There is no place to buy a fishing boat here. There is yacht dealers , center consoles for 120k and up, and jet boat/ski dealers. Not one fishing boat dealer. No Lunds, Alumacraft, Lowe ect. Not one bass boat dealer. The closest is Cabelas/Bps. Hardly local. There was a Skeeter dealer on rt53 on Catawba a couple of years back who never got back with me on ordering a bass boat I was interested in. I think all they sold was the walleye series which ran over 90k. Used fishing boats here are also hard to find. Everyone here fishes out of pleasure boats. I realize the lake is huge but all the out of towners seen to do well in the fishing boats they bring. Well my boat hunt is over as I just picked up a fixer upper that I drove 110 miles to get, lol. I would have purchased something much nicer if I could have gotten it local. Rant over.

2. Member
    Fishermen's Central just opened a store in the plaza with West Marine. Skeeter, Phoenix and Vexus.

3. Member
    Lol...I feel your pain. I drove to Wisconsin to pick up my last two Nitro bass boats. A 929 CDX DC and a Z-9.

4. Member
    knox worth the drive likely? how far away is it?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Member
    Knox is the only dealer I will deal with! I’ve been to a bunch and they are the most down to earth , non pushy dealership I know and they treat you like family!

6. Member
    Great bunch of people........E

7. Member
    Knox is a hour and a half and they would be my dealer. Very nice people. The Fisherman's Central in Catawba probably isn't going to open anytime soon.