Thread: Boat setup

Boat setup

Let me know if I’m missing anything or should consider going a different route. I’m about to rig my boat out and had planned on doing the following.

Ultra 12 no transducer with extra cradle (will move it back and forth)
    93sv UHD with transducer on console.
    93sv on bow
    Ethernet hub
    LiveScope
    Force trolling motor

I will run the transom transducer, and trolling motor transducer into the hub. Hook LiveScope to the hub. Run four network cables. By doing this I should be able to see the transom transducer and the LiveScope on each unit, correct?

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Well, you will need the hub BUT the transducers do not connect to it. They will connect directly to the unit cradle. Why not another 93 UHD on the bow?? Since you will be moving the 12 back in forth, the GT54 on TM will need to be plugged to the regular 93, therefore, you will not get the full HD frequencies. And of course if you plug it to the 12 then it will only be working when 12 is on.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Get the 12. I’ll PM my address so you can ship me that Thank You bottle of Vodka..............
    If I looked good in spandex and my boats paint had glitter, I’d fish for bass.
    Luckily the Crappie, Stripers and Tuna don’t seem to care.............. BigBry

4. Member
    Fishin, the 93 on the bow will be strictly for mapping. So if I run the transom transducer to the console 93UHD, will it share that with the other units via the network? The 12 will be used for scanning side imaging and 80% of its life will be spent on LiveScope.
    Last edited by Sbp; 04-24-2020 at 09:52 PM.

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes as long as all units including LS are networked that will share sonar.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS