Any one know much about this dealer in N H

7 Lakes Marine - NH, looks like sells a few boats, not much in stock though.

PM me if you like. Thanks

2. Banned
    I talked and emailed with him before I bought my current Bullet. Seemed to be very knowledgeable and upfront... He was just a bit too far for me to travel back and forth so I went a different direction... Dan

Plus he's a BBC sponsor...

3. Member
    I've talked to him a couple of times about boats and a prop. Super willing to help

4. Member
    Very nice guy I talked to him about a boat a few years ago , Jay would know more pretty sure he bought his 300 merc from him.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

5. Member
    He’s a good guy.

6. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Awesome place to do business with and they're BBC sponsors. They re-powered by boat with a 300xs and have done numerous re-powers and is gaining a great reputation up here. Plus, they have tons of experience with Racing Division as Dan used to race back in the day. They own 3 Bullets themselves so they have a ton of experience with setting these boats up. They really are a great outfit...Jeff, Dan, and Jenn are great folks...
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichols View Post
    He’s a good guy.
    There you go, from the man himself

8. Member
    I only see one Bass Boat in their inventory with snow all around it, do they have a show room where they keep their new boats or they set out side, and thanks for all answers. Its just a very long drive up there to find out its not in good shape, i have seen it before when you drive so far and its not what they say it is as far as condition of boat being left outside in elements.

9. Member
    RangerRodney, I would ask Jeff straight up about any of your concerns and I believe that he will be straight up back with you.

10. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    Rodney
    They’re a Bullet dealer so not much new in stock. It’s about a 90 minute ride for me each way but if you’re thinking hard about one of their boats I will make the ride and put eyes and hands on it for you. PM me or text/call me anytime. 978-273-8528. I’d be happy to help and Jeff, Jenn, and Dan are awesome to deal with. Holler if I can help.
    Jay

By they way their garage can house 20+ boats. It’s massive
    Last edited by jayfaro; 05-08-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

If it's the blue and silver one, I saw the boat up close...It's Beautiful and it's an all flake boat.
    1998 202 DC / Mercury 300R