Rumors on HB Livescope competitor

Hi,

I'm starting to hear rumors on Humminbird coming out with something like Garmin Livescope. Does anybody have any info on that? I'm putting off the Livescope purchase now...

2. Member
    If Humminbird delivers it as fast as the Mega 360 don’t expect anything soon
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I'm not hearing anything but I'm also wishing they would provide that kind of capability. I almost pulled the trigger on the LiveScope and Garmin unit before the rebate expired but decided to continue to hold out in hopes that Humminbird comes out with something I can integrate with my Solix 15 G2.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
    I'm not hearing anything but I'm also wishing they would provide that kind of capability. I almost pulled the trigger on the LiveScope and Garmin unit before the rebate expired but decided to continue to hold out in hopes that Humminbird comes out with something I can integrate with my Solix 15 G2.
    I got a feeling that whenever they do come out with something similar it will require whatever the newest gen units are by then. They are also not going to launch something too soon that will hinder sales on the mega 360 that they can't keep up with demand on as it is right now. I just don't see anything showing up anytime soon, but that's just my opinion. I'm extremely happy with the mega 360 though.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

5. Member
    Yeah, might have to take a small Garmin unit and get a new HB separately. Hows the delivery situation of Mega360 currently?