Thread: 2021 Classix XL

2021 Classix XL

Morning everyone. Does anyone know if there are changes taking place for the 2021 models? I will have the money to purchase one with cash in a couple months but am curious if anyone has any insight on whether or not I should wait for the 2021 models. I wish Tracker would release more color OPTIONS. But I love Tracker boats! Thanks in advance for any responses.

2. Banned
    I always liked the green ones , the blue is not bad . Should be a little darker. Maybe ease up
    on the "Bass Tracker " logo. It is on everything in boat .

3. Member
    I know the 195 tournament edition colors didn't change from 2020 model. I just ordered the 2021 and same options...red or white.

4. Member
    From what my dealer told me they’re pretty much the exact same. They didn’t even know if mine was going to come in as 2020 or 2021. Just depended on if it made the cut off date. Mine ended up being 2020

5. Member
    Have you looked at this boat in person? I went to cabelas with every intention of buying one and ended up not after seeing it. Not a boat I’d order sight unseen.
    good luck with your purchase.

6. Member
    You didn't happen to see the one in Katy did you?

7. Member
    No sir. It was a classic xl in Fort Worth.

8. Member

xl changes

Quote Originally Posted by Byers C-22 View Post
    Morning everyone. Does anyone know if there are changes taking place for the 2021 models? I will have the money to purchase one with cash in a couple months but am curious if anyone has any insight on whether or not I should wait for the 2021 models. I wish Tracker would release more color OPTIONS. But I love Tracker boats! Thanks in advance for any responses.
    from what i hear 21 will have fold up cleats and storage tube for stern light

9. Member
    Black was an option on my 2019 195tx...Bass Pro dealer made it sound like it was available for limited numbers. Although when I finally ordered in May...they were sold out of that color for the 2019 model year.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby21 View Post
    From what my dealer told me they’re pretty much the exact same. They didn’t even know if mine was going to come in as 2020 or 2021. Just depended on if it made the cut off date. Mine ended up being 2020
    sir how is loading your boat on trailer does it drive on ok with no issues

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmg View Post
    sir how is loading your boat on trailer does it drive on ok with no issues
    Once you learn the sweet spot on how deep to put the trailer it loads good. if you are too deep or excessively windy it can be a bear.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAFireChaser69 View Post
    Once you learn the sweet spot on how deep to put the trailer it loads good. if you are too deep or excessively windy it can be a bear.
    thanks for input any videos on this boat i have seen they ar standing in knee deep water guiding boat on trailer having had a few glass boats loading has not been a issue been looking at these getting older and loading is kind of a big deal thanks again