Getting In Touch With RecLending

Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with with the RecLending? We are about to buy our next boat and would like to give them a shot if they are still in business. I have PM'd and email with no response in about a month.

2. Dogfish_Jones
    You can go straight to their website and send them an E-mail. They will get in touch with you if not sooner as Ken looks over this section often. I highly support them and they did an outstanding job on my last purchase.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteBite6855 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with with the RecLending? We are about to buy our next boat and would like to give them a shot if they are still in business. I have PM'd and email with no response in about a month.

I check my PMs every couple days. Nothing unanswered on my end. Also, would be curious to know what email you are using. Anything to our INFO email that is just an inquiry, gets forwarded to me.
    (517) 543-6921 - Office
    (517) 930-2721 - My Cell after hours.
    Thank you,
    Ken

+1 for Reclending.com they have helped me complete my purchase for my "new to me" Ranger boat.
    Started talking to Ken, then worked with a few others to complete the contract process.

5. Member
    +2. I've been working with them for the past two days and have nothing but great things to say about them.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you guys for the nice comments.
    We are very busy right now and that is REALLY GREAT.
    Let us know how we can help.
    Thank you,
    Ken
    (517) 543-6921 - Office
    (517) 930-2721 - Cell after hours

Thank you for the responses. I know Rec lending and Ken are great. I've read many posts singing their praises! Idk what was going on, tried PM here and email on the site, must be something on my end. Thank you Ken for sharing your info. A car wreck has unfortunately postponed the boat purchase but I will be getting in touch when I'm ready to move forward. Thanks a bunch!

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteBite6855 View Post
    Thank you for the responses. I know Rec lending and Ken are great. I've read many posts singing their praises! Idk what was going on, tried PM here and email on the site, must be something on my end. Thank you Ken for sharing your info. A car wreck has unfortunately postponed the boat purchase but I will be getting in touch when I'm ready to move forward. Thanks a bunch!
    Hope everyone is OK.
    Office or cell calls are easier for me this time of year. Hours in the day don't always give me time to check this forum every day.
    Thank you,
    Ken
    (517) 543-6921 - Office
    (517) 930-2721 - Cell

9. Member
    Ken, thanks for taking my call a few minutes ago. I look forward to working with you in January.

10. Member
    Just applied for a loan with Rec lending tonight! Looking forward to finding the boat I want and hearing from them!

11. Member
    Didnt deal with Ken but they were nice when talked to but
    That's about it, never got any where with them, lost out on both the boats I wanted waiting on them to get me everything approved to only find they needed more paperwork, sent that, then next day they needed more, following day needed 2 yrs of paperwork instead of 1yr stated the day before so another day wasted (7 days total and still haven't heard back from them).. sent every paper they requested in email, still nothing! .... so Jake and Reclending I am not impressed with!! Yall can have them...
    Last edited by 273 DC; 06-24-2020 at 12:22 PM.

12. BBC SPONSOR
    273 DC - I just sent you a PM to pass on your name. I am sorry things did not work out with us. I make no excuses but would rather look into things and handle any short comings on our end.
    We appreciate the BBC family and I am sorry if we failed you.
    The only thing we can do is learn and grow.
    Thank you,
    Ken
    (517) 930-2721 - Cell
    (517) 543-6921 - Office