What model is my Sprint boat?

I need help identifying what model Sprint I have. The previous owner was prepping it to be painted and he sanded the entire gunwale and removed all the labels and hardware. He couldn't remember the model number. The only label I can find is "FIW22159A898". It is stamped on a peice of metal near the transom on the starboard side. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'll also include some pics. Thanks everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    A pic of the deck may help more...the last two digits says it's a 98 year model.....Looks like a 207 like mine from the side...

3. Member
    Here are a few more pics I had on my phone. I'll take some better ones tomorrow. Thanks so much for the help!
    PicsArt_04-19-12.17.09.jpgPicsArt_04-19-12.21.55.jpgPicsArt_04-19-12.25.54.pngPicsArt_04-19-12.28.59.png

4. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    A couple more questions....what Horsepower engine is on it and does it have a cooler in floor beside the console? I've eliminated the 207 due to only 1 compartment on bow between the rod lockers.....we're getting closer..... once we determine the model then I can give you the original specs for the hull.

5. Member
    200 hp 2 stroke Yamaha Vmax, and yes there is a cooler in the floor!

6. Member

7. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    OK..that leads me to a 296 DC Pro..DC being a dual console....The only thing that is keeping me from being sure is the color scheme in your first pics.....the 98 was supposed to be only offered in 3 solid colors....June bug,Cranberry or Navy with matching carpet....But every thing else specs out to a 296...so here are some specs. But before that, the 98 year model was a 10th anniversary edition of the Sprint and had a badge on port and starboard sides denoting that...Now for specs...
    Length....19'
    Beam...94"
    Horsepower range...150-200
    approx Weight....1375 lbs
    Fuel Capacity....49 Gallons
    If I can answer any other questions....just ask...

8. Member
    Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll have some more questions, I appreciate the info more than you know!

9. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Most welcome.... and Welcome aboard !

10. Member
    That color scheme looks like my 1991 286 pro