210 elite build quality

Truly considering the 210 as my next boat. Are the Charger 210 elites built as good or possibly even better than when Champion was still around. I am currently in a newer Bass Cat and chose this make because of build quality with not only the boat but the trailer. Any comments on boat and trailer would be appreciated.

2. Banned
    From what I've personally seen.... Hellyeah! I've been lucky enough to tour the facility. This will be my next boat....once I get it past my finance department. She's been a little cranky lately so I may wait a year before I ask again.

I think you would be happy with a 210. Try and find a couple to look over so you can judge for yourself if you can.
    I am plenty happy with quality of my boat and trailer!
    Charger 210 Elite

4. Member
    I hope the build quality on the 210 is equal to or better than my last 2 Chargers and then we won't have any issues at all!

5. Member
    Robo worm... do your homework.. I didn’t.. factory direct would be better... trust me...

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom in Stl View Post
    From what I've personally seen.... Hellyeah! I've been lucky enough to tour the facility. This will be my next boat....once I get it past my finance department. She's been a little cranky lately so I may wait a year before I ask again.
    What the heck, I thought you wanted our 206 next?
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

7. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    You guys know I have been to the plant a few time I have looked and looked at the 210 gave joe a few ideas here and there (sometimes he listens) and I’ll say this they have went way beyond on the 210 .Its a great looking boat and a lot of nice updates/upgrades from the old 210.I personally say it needs a few others but not my company.I would not hesitate to own one or any other charger .I guess the nice thing is we have a lot of options in the line now and that’s what creates sales.

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    You guys know I have been to the plant a few time I have looked and looked at the 210 gave joe a few ideas here and there (sometimes he listens) and I’ll say this they have went way beyond on the 210 .Its a great looking boat and a lot of nice updates/upgrades from the old 210.I personally say it needs a few others but not my company.I would not hesitate to own one or any other charger .I guess the nice thing is we have a lot of options in the line now and that’s what creates sales.
    huh? I don’t even know you any more!

10. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Now Mikey.......