Thread: cobra for sell.

cobra for sell.

Not mine. Saw it on Facebook
    200 optimax on it Screenshot_20200415-232102_Facebook.jpg
    JEFF
    TALBOTT,TN
    VIPER COBRA 201
    Mercury pro xs

Must be in rough shape. I am about to sell my 2000 201, no where near that price though!

This same guy posted one a couple weeks ago the screamed scam. Similar boat listed for like $3500.

4. Member
    Might be stolen too, be careful.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx 201 View Post
    Must be in rough shape. I am about to sell my 2000 201, no where near that price though!
    Wondered if you still had yours. Saw where you had gotten another boat a week or so ago, and saw the name change and a lock on Cory's old unit.

Yes sir! Thanks for the storage tip!
    I had already planned on doing a few things to the Cobra before I found the new boat, so I am working on those items. I was planning on keeping the Cobra for another four years or so, whoever buys it will get a solid boat. New Ultrex in November, Gen 3 9" on console and Elite 9 Ti on the bow, new tarp (July) reworked wiring and LED lights on the tralier, (except the back up lights, LED white lights are expensive!) B&B prop in February by Mark Croxton, Protec Gel conditioner and sealer. Seems like there is more that I have done in the last 12 months, probably think about them after I post the reply. Wife asked why I spent so much money on the boat if I was just going to sell it, well I wasn't planning on it at the time! Haha!!

Meanwhile, a couple of bugs to work out on the new boat, hope to have those issues fixed by the end of next week in time to go fishing

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Man, that's a lot of work ... when do you want to come hit a lick on mine??