Banned

50ah 24v lithium battery

Can I use this battery as a direct replacement of my two deep cycle to power my trolling motor?

2. Member
    Yes. but you will need a 24 volt charger.

3. Member
    Get a stealth charging system .. dannny has a great product and hes been doing it a long time .

4. Member
    Check the output current of the Stealth system (if you can?). The Trollbridge 12X24 can charge the trolling batteries with up to 100 amps that has most customers fully charged by the time they get to the tralier. If needed, a charging line from the tow vehicle can top it off.
    With the TB12X24 any single output charger will charge all the batteries. I use a "smart" charger from Amazon or Walmart for about $60 that you clip on when you get home - no need for the cost, weight, $$ and installation of an on-board multi output marine charger.

The Yandina system does require two 12 volt batteries to make 24 volts, if you have a 1 piece 24 volt battery you are stuck with the Stealth system.

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have a 24 volt charger for a single 24v battery and I also sale the Stealth system and would be happy to quote you on a setup along with a 24v50ah battery
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Banned
    Thanks all for the help and answers