Anyone else miss braidwood and Clinton?

So I was out fishing 49 degree water thinking. I really miss Braidwood and Clinton, anyone else?

I drive over Clinton 5-6 times throughout a normal day and I cant even begin to tell you how much it bothers me! I've been making the 45 minute drive over to Shelbyville or Springfield a couple times a week just so I dont forget how to fish if/when the tournaments start back up.

3. Member
    Yes,It’s been a while since I have fished Clinton but it’s a Great Lake. I was supposed to fish the Fishers of Men tournament this weekend,but it was postponed. Hopefully we will still have it in a couple months. This was going to be a Great tournament. Philly I was on Springfield the other day when you and your wife were there catching them on square bills and Senkos. I caught 3 of my keepers on a Senko.Might try and go today.

I really enjoy fishing Braidwood and would love to be out there this spring. But I'm finding other places and still enjoying fishing.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

5. Banned
    Na....plenty of other options if you have the right boat.Spent three days in the S portion of the state and smoked them.Had over 50fish one day between the two of us.Home now and catching walleye and SM.Sometimes you just have to explore and try new areas.

6. Banned

Still fishing

Explore
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzhunter77 View Post
    Yes,It’s been a while since I have fished Clinton but it’s a Great Lake. I was supposed to fish the Fishers of Men tournament this weekend,but it was postponed. Hopefully we will still have it in a couple months. This was going to be a Great tournament. Philly I was on Springfield the other day when you and your wife were there catching them on square bills and Senkos. I caught 3 of my keepers on a Senko.Might try and go today.
    Springfield is fish'n really good recently. I went back there one other day last week (pretty sure it was Thursday) and caught much better quality than I had caught a couple days prior with my wife. Those bigger fish were all on outside dock/boatlift posts and all on this homemade spinnerbait...20200324_205249.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 597fitter View Post
    Explore
    Atta-boy(s)...some grown ones there!