Thread: How many?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

How many?

How many boats does Charger build every year? How much has the 210 and 198 increased builds?

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Don’t know exactly, but their was 2-3 bay boats at various stages a 475 fish and ski 4-5 210s at various stages and a list full of other boats to be built when I stopped by today .The 203 is about 2 more weeks .

3. Member
    Hmmm TOC we have heard 2 weeks before on the 203 thread. Lol I am interested to see the specs on it. Also wish they had a dealer in southeast texas.

4. Member
    He's stirring the pot Capt.Bryan! More than 2 weeks out for sure!

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    The 203 will be sweet it’s going to have the original hull and a very updated top cap .210 console and layout.After seeing it I do believe it will be a big hit .They are thinking maybe fall to winter to be done if this corona doesn’t stop every thing first

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    The 203 will be sweet it’s going to have the original hull and a very updated top cap .210 console and layout.After seeing it I do believe it will be a big hit .They are thinking maybe fall to winter to be done if this corona doesn’t stop every thing first
    I may need to start playing the Lotto ... 203 with a 250 was at the top of my list when I found my 210.

7. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Tx champ that will be a problem 210 or 203 two totally different boats from different builders over the years.In my thinking wider is better but that’s really a personal preference.When I look at mitro z7 and I am blown away by the deck .

Options are always a good thing.

Tx champ that will be a problem 210 or 203 two totally different boats from different builders over the years.In my thinking wider is better but that’s really a personal preference.When I look at mitro z7 and I am blown away by the deck .

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Understand and don't get me wrong, I enjoy my wide front deck. But coming out of a 201, I was looking to keep a little more of the Champion ride than the wide bodies have.

10. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Haven’t been in many Chargers, but so far the 797 is one of the best boats I’ve had or been in. Just need to Redesign the console for a little more aerodynamic look.
    Fast, great ride, tons of storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    Haven’t been in many Chargers, but so far the 797 is one of the best boats I’ve had or been in. Just need to Redesign the console for a little more aerodynamic look.
    Fast, great ride, tons of storage.
    Id like to see the 797 with the 210 console. Anyone good with photoshop?
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

12. Member
    I dont notice any difference on the ride between the narrow and wide bodies and the wide fish alot better/flatter.

13. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    iam pretty good with a saw zall

14. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    iam pretty good with a saw zall

15. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    If they would make the 210 console wider and keep the same style it would be a big hit on all models .Such a easy update for all the models ,but than again Charger wouldn’t be able to keep up with out hiring 100 more people so maybe just stick to the 210 for now!

16. Member
    I ran an older 198 champ that for me the width was fine great ride ,my new big o is the same width I guess we're I'm going with this is I find myself standing in about a square foot of it 90% of the time so is wider better

17. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    It’s more for 2 guys fishing or a person with not so great balance but you do get tons more storage and a bigger area for graphs and such so yes bigger is better for most

18. Member
    Wide vs narrow. Some boats you look at the extra width is at the rub tail not actual deck space. And as far as needing in all the extra storage, I have found all that does is catch more junk we dont need in the boat. I have to clean out my boat 2-3 times a year and swap from spring fishing to summer tackle and back to fall. Otherwise everyone wonders why their boat isn't as fast as the next. Carry 100 pounds of tackle to go out and only throw a crankbait, football jig and a 10" worm but I have another 75 pounds of plastics I wont touch.

19. Banned
    Well my dream boat got ripped from my hands yesterday so I guess I will keep hording my pennies and hope Charger splashes one of the 22' Champion hulls. Which probably would be almost as much as I got quoted yesterday.

20. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePA View Post
    Only if you can get a 12 inch graph flush mounted!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast