Ameri trail trailer parts?

Where is the best place to buy brake parts for a 97 ameri trail trailer? Working on my buddy's trailer for his 209.
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS

I dont know how their prices compare but Trailer Parts Depot carries the right hubs, calipers, master cylinders, rebuild kits etc. for it. If you finder a better place let me know Im doing mine too.

3. Member
    I appreciate it. Can I buy just the calipers pads and master cylinder? I cant find any calipers that dont include rotors
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS

4. Member

Quote Originally Posted by cn8165 View Post
    I appreciate it. Can I buy just the calipers pads and master cylinder? I cant find any calipers that dont include rotors
    Yes. They are made by Unique Functional Products, owned by Dexter now. Thye make several variations, so you'll need to know the model number. Several online trailer part stores carry them.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Your calipers should be model db-42. Yes the place I mentioned sell just pads and master cylinders. $15.99 and $58.?? I believe

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    If Trailer Parts Depot doesn't have what you need, take a look at Trailer Parts Superstore (https://www.easternmarine.com/). I usually check both out and see who has the best pricing. And some parts are available at one and not the other.

8. Member
    Dumfries, Va./ Kerr-Buggs Island, Boydton Va.
    Ameri trail is still in business : ameratrail.com . Not sure if they have what you need but they were helpful for me.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hirks View Post
    Your calipers should be model db-42. Yes the place I mentioned sell just pads and master cylinders. $15.99 and $58.?? I believe
    Good deal. The caliper that is on the trailer only says Right 37. It would have been a lot easier with a part number. Reckon I can get the DB 42 and send em back if they dont fit.
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS

Like mentioned above give Ameritrail a call to confirm, looks like they may sell what you need too.

11. Member
    I appreciate all of yalls feedback. This application had the cavilear calipers
    2011 21xrd
    2011 250 Pro XS