Thread: This week

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    Well, LUV and I did not have a very long relationship...had a stop loss at 5% above my purchase price and that was met shortly after the opening bell.
    Wow

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    did exactly that. I’m out of it.
    May have missed a little bit of upside, but I think that was the right move, and you'll be glad you did later. Glad you turned a profit there

Wish I would've bought some Sorrento stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    May have missed a little bit of upside, but I think that was the right move, and you'll be glad you did later. Glad you turned a profit there
    Yes I did but I'm ok with it. Compared to where I set yesterday with it to where I sold no complaints. Was a good day today as I had some CHK also that I got out of with its run up today.

5. Member
    Did anyone get in on AAWC today?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
    Been buying ACB last two days after their reverse split. Nice bounce today after their earnings report. Up about 20% from my average buy price right now. Your guys thoughts on dump or still some upside there?
    It is still running like crazy today. If this rate keeps up for another week or 2 I might break even.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    It is still running like crazy today. If this rate keeps up for another week or 2 I might break even.
    We need some talk about negative Fed rates, or a timely tweet. What goes up must go down. There is no way we are going to see a one to two week run. This is a Monday blip from a Sunday 60 minute interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    Hope it does for you. Happy with what I made off it. No way to always time the top for sure.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516