Suzuki Battery Isolator Lead et

Just curious if anyone such as Moon Lighter knows anything about the Suzuki Battery Isolator Lead Set that allows you to charge an auxiliary battery? The reason why I'm asking is that I currently run Ionic Lithium batteries for my trolling motor and starting battery. Even though I've had zero issues with my lithium starting battery getting low, not starting, or charging with the Suzuki alternator, I'm still cautious about it based on what I've read in the Suzuki owners manual. For a peace of mind, I've thought about purchasing a dedicated Interstate Marine cranking battery that would only be wired to the motor for starting purposes only and leave my electronics and live well pumps on the lithium battery. The Suzuki Battery isolator lead set would be used to charge my lithium battery whenever my big motor is running. Just wanted to get your thoughts.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

2. Member
    Not had experience with the aux charge leads. But only hear good reports.

As to charging lithium batteries- cannot comment just dont know.

My Suzuki dealer hooked up my Lithium Pro on-board system to mine and it works great. I do not know what leads they used or anything like that just that when I switched from Evinrude to Suzuki last year they made sure everything worked correctly.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillS53 View Post
    My Suzuki dealer hooked up my Lithium Pro on-board system to mine and it works great. I do not know what leads they used or anything like that just that when I switched from Evinrude to Suzuki last year they made sure everything worked correctly.
    Thanks Bill. I found out today that the Battery Isolator lead set is not an option for the 250SS. I will probably just keep my wiring setup the way it is since it's not broken and it works fine.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

You bet booter