Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I have thought about that scenario.
    Near death no family no minister nothing.
    So many have already experienced this.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

2. Member
    Prayers
    2018 BASSCAT COUGAR FTD
    MERCURY 250 PRO XS 2B524980

3. Member

Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    78 years old
    That's so sad,still had allot of living to do. The reason I asked, looking at some of the obituary of those that died for this virus, many were in their late 80's and early 90's and made me wonder did the virus really kill them or was their time just up.

5. Member
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

6. Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    That's so sad,still had allot of living to do. The reason I asked, looking at some of the obituary of those that died for this virus, many were in their late 80's and early 90's and made me wonder did the virus really kill them or was their time just up.
    If you make it to mid 80’s you can’t blame it on anything or maybe just everything.

8. Member
    Danny

10. Member
    I came on BBC Lounge looking for where to buy bulk fishing line spools and I couldn't help but read this thread. Oh how I can relate. Covid-19 took my Dad's life in 11 days at the hospital. He was 73 and in average good health. Of course no visitors at the hospital, but my Mom came down with the symptoms and was admitted with Covid-19 too and got to see my Dad before he passed. Sadly he was allergic to the Covid-19 medicine and ended up on a ventilator and dialysis machine. Today marks a month since I saw them last. My Mom is making a slow and steady recovery, but is alone to grieve her husband's death after being married for 48 years. Funeral arrangements are on an estimated time frame of 4-5 weeks before she's strong enough to attend a graveside service and then a full church service in a few months or so when it is safe to gather again. I honestly wish for a normal funeral time frame to grieve and have some closure, but it will drag out. I know I'm not the only person that is going through this and I know the hurt and confusion they are going through as well. I fear there is going to be more of this in the near future sadly. If the social distancing had started sooner, things like this could be avoided. My prayers to everyone hurting during these trying times.
    2008 Ranger Z520 DC 2016 Suzuki 250SS
    1997 Javelin 400TDC 1997 Johnson 200 Venom

11. Member
    For all of his family and friends. For all of us that comply with our directives to self distance and protect us and those we love by distancing and isolation until this passes.

12. Member
    I believe we miss the reality of one of the worst thing about this virus, dying alone.
    How horrible for the person suffering and his/her family.
    Prayers for strength and peace for the family.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123