Garmin Force Pedal Adjustment

Is there any way to adjust the pedal and head position? On mine it seems like to get the head in the right position to make the boat go straight the pedal has to be pushed down more towards the front of the pedal instead of being level.

Have you set the Bow Offset? Look at page 2 of the operation manual. Using the remote control, adjust the angle of the trolling motor so it aligns with the center line of your boat, pointing straight forward. On the remote control, select > Settings > Trolling Motor > Calibrate > Bow Offset.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    I thought I did that when I set it up but I may have missed that step I'll check tomorrow. Thanks Todd.

4. Member
    I said this since I installed mine. If u close ur eyes and stand on the pedal and put it where it feels level or motor is straight. It points left. When going straight it feels row down. They did fix a lot of the sensitively with the last force update. It also seeemd to help the feeling ur talking about. U might check ur version on the motor.

5. Member
    Bow offset didn’t change it all for me. Still felt toe down. Update helped some and made the sensitivity a lot better.
    i also wish they had the feature the ghost has. U can adjust the pedal to ur liking and set it that way. Other than that. I like my force better than the ghost.

6. Member
    Mine has the same issue. Offset was set initially.