Thread: New Boat Seats

New Boat Seats

2005 Nitro needed new seats. Pulled the trigger with seats from bassboatseats.com Very pleased with seats and amazing delivery time. Ordered at 3pm Monday and they arrived at noon on Wednesday. Saved $200 not redoing existing seats. Not a huge color selection but should find what you need. Thumbs Up!

2. Member
    I went with their seats also. Great customer service and I have been pleased with the seats.

I have a buddy looking at some and he is wondering if the cushion is thick or are they thin? He needs comfy ones for his wife

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

4. Member
    Thick enough for most rears, including my wifes! Good customer service and quick delivery time.

Ditto to the above!

6. Member
    I've put a couple of their seats in. They are nice, good looking and comfy, but I always recommend recovering the seats the boat came with. They will always fit perfectly, your upholsterer will use better material, they weren't made in China and you will keep a local business in business.

I'll be placing an order with BassBoatSeats.com here very shortly, seats and carpet. Checked with a local upholsterer, he advised me to order new seats. I also looked into using carpet alternatives, cheaper to stay with carpet.
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

8. Member
    I just ordered five new seats today for my Triton 200xp will let you know my experience once I get them.

9. Member
    bought my rear "bike" seat from them, much better quality than the OEM at a fraction of the cost and received in 2 days from order date.

10. Member
    Just received them yesterday very pleased! Quick shipping and great quality definitely would recommend them and can’t beat the price.

11. Member
    Whats typical cost to recover tuck and roll style seats?

Quote Originally Posted by rodney_h View Post
    I'll be placing an order with BassBoatSeats.com here very shortly, seats and carpet. Checked with a local upholsterer, he advised me to order new seats. I also looked into using carpet alternatives, cheaper to stay with carpet.
    I love the seats, used their carpet padding, not a fan of their carpet. You can do better.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    It has to vary with locale, type of material and how much the upholsterer wants the job. I'd think the best time to get a contract is now, and the best time to get it done is in the Winter. I had mine done about 8 years ago, they still are holding up fine and I fish a lot

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanJ View Post
    I asked one guy he gave me a price of $1200 for the three main seats in one single color. I ordered all five from boat seats in two different colors for around $600. They are seem to be made with good quality.

15. Member
    What 2005 Nitro do you have? I have a NX882 that I have been meaning to order seats for, the OEM ones are atrocious, they look like they spent 25 years in a tanning bed
    2005 Nitro NX 882
    2002 Mercury 175 EFI