Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Once you buy something, save some money, not get charged tax, and get it in two days for $5, you'll forget your point for this post.
    Joey Aderhold

When you hit 68 there is no wish list , it becomes a get it now list . I figure that 2 business days after I die a package will arrive from TW . Wife will toss it in with me and say that’s got to be the last one .

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestliner16 View Post
    Thanks guys. I will probably order once I figure out what I want. I know they are popular, and have not heard anything negative, just never heard of this before.
    Don't do it, you will be sorry. I was once like you, innocent and thinking of putting in my first little order to TW. That was years ago, now I have a freezer out in the garage with hundreds of TW stickers on it and enough free Tee shirts to cloth a 3rd world country. Packages of back ordered lures get delivered every other day. I have been sorting thru my tackle with so much time on my hands and found 132 spinner baits that are unopened and just hidden in the 11 bins I am going thru. Also found over 200 bags of baby brush hogs. Sad part is I just put in an order for more. I am surprised those bastagas at Tackle Warehouse don't give you your first order for free.

4. Member
    Are you .mil or a veteran? If so contact them about getting a 10% discount.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

Don't Jones the fire craw Jackhammers when they come in like the TP people!

6. Member
    I have an account with them, mainly because I get a 10% discount, but a business would be stupid to require a membership before they will sell you anything.

7. Member
    like sams an other big businesses the way they get away with it is they are offering something that you cant get from other folks like good selection cheap prices an no sales tax.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    best place to source fishing stuff period in my opinion
    Consider trying Tackle Trap.....outstanding service.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegill22 View Post
    got this one on standby today, lol:

hahhhahaha

I don't even understand the question/concern. You make the account when you check out what is the point of an account without buying stuff? Its their website. It would be like you asking to be able to post and pm people on here without an account.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

12. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djmartin4582 View Post
    You do understand that they are the best thing that our lord and savior ever created, right? You should literally do whatever they ask of you and be glad that they accepted you.
    They need to shutdown! I am tired of them taking all my money! On a serious note I have had an account with them for years in order to get my 10% military discount
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

13. Member
    The whole family is sporting free TW tees and stickers. They have saved me a bunch of money on most high dollar purchases when you time it right. Sign up, they don’t spam you; we’re all in the government cheese database anyway.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegill22 View Post
    got this one on standby today, lol:

lol

They are really good to deal with. Would not worry about. Sign up and get notice on sales that are going on.

My son and I bought quite a few 13 Fishing reels when they first came out, from their entry level to their top of the line. I had the same issue with numerous reels where they’d lock up. Tackle Warehouse took every reel back with zero issues and I ordered another brand. I just called them up and told them I wanted to return all of them due to them constantly breaking. They’ve been one of the best companies I’ve done business with.

17. Member
    Order
    Create account
    Receive tackle
    Go fishing
    Profit?
    2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
    2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO SS Prop
    Lowrance Elite 7Ti in console
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI on BBT Bow Mount

Humminbird Helix 10 SI on a BalZout @ Console
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 - 24V i-Pilot Link
    Transducer Shield Mount
    Custom step in place of center seat
    Trick Step

18. Member
    Put something in your cart, click proceed to checkout, the first step is creating an account. Proceed to the next step (shipping) to have the account created. Once that's done just back out of the ordering process. I would guess the account would be created after you click proceed to next step but I haven't tried it all the way through since I already have an account.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hogzilla View Post
    When you have an account you can track all your purchases from over the years. Need to see exactly what you've bought in the past, it's there. My wife goes to my wish list and orders things I'm low on for my birthday, Christmas or just because.
    If my wife had my TW password, I'd probably be served divorce papers and homeless when she saw how much I've spent in the last 2 years...On second thought, that might not be such a bad thing...
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

20. Member
    I just used my account for the millionth time (not really a million). Great stuff. Only complaint is the back ordered crank bait that is holding up a few items from shipping. But I won't need them until December 2020 now, so not a big deal.
    There was sliced bread.... now there is TackleWarehouse LOL. Aka TakeMyMoneyWarehouse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast