Anybody ever use Runcl fluoro hybrid line?

Was looking around on the web today for some bulk line, ran across this “Runcl” line. I am looking for some line for cranking. A 1,000 yard spool of 12lb for 21.99$ I figure it’s worth a try, but was going to see if anybody else had ever used it.
    Fitzgerald Rods

It's not a "True" fluorocarbon, it's a "Coated" fluorocarbon line. Here's one explanation.

Fluorocarbon differences

To my knowledge there are only 3 factories in the world with the capabilities to manufacturer fluorocarbon line. Two of those factories are in Asia and the bulk of fluorocarbon lines come from these two Asian factories. The reasons why a lot of fluorocarbons fish exactly alike is because they are coming from the same exact factory. The other fluorocarbon factory is located in Germany and they manufacture the Triple fish brand of fluorocarbon. Some fluorocarbon lines handle better, some are stronger, some are more invisible under water than others and some are a copolymer of fluorocarbon meaning they have nylon filaments combined with fluorocarbon. My personal opinion on copolymer fluorocarbons is that by adding nylon filaments to fluorocarbon you are defeating the purpose of using 100% fluorocarbon. If you add nylon filaments to fluorocarbon you have just made the line more visible underwater and you have reduced the sensitivity of the line by adding more stretch to the line. You might as well just fish with 100% nylon monofilament since it's a cheaper line if you are going to use a fluorocarbon copolymer line.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents