Thread: Ramp closures

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post
    Speaking of ramps.. talked to Concord Parks and left a message at the planning commision - call was returned by NHFG. Neither is/was responsible for the VoTech closure. Apparently that launch site belongs to the Tech! Also spoke with one of the gents at Elm Brook. The Stumpfield ramp has been (and still is) closed for high water. If this band of storms doesn't amount to much, it should be open in a week or so. Water temp at Gregg is right around 50. Deering is a little cooler. The wind, she blows...
    Damn shame they close that place when the water is high, I'd rather be fishing it now while it's high! Don't need to go over idle speed anyway, but I bet that place fishes great with another foot of water in it.

Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    60,000 + cases in Ma.
    2,000 + in NH, Most close to the border with MA.
    Fish in the sate you live in.
    Essex county where Beverly is located has almost 8700 cases. Beverly has 363 with 60 deaths. Franklin NH has 49, but 48 are in one nursing home. We came up here to get away from all those sick people.
    2012 Ranger Z119 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by FTMS View Post
    I thought you were to old to fish any more any way.
    Not too old to come over to your home water and take your $$...again, if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by NADA View Post
    If other N.E. states follw the latest Mass. guidelines than we are all in trouble
    https://www.mass.gov/doc/boating-guidance/download
    So I read this and it says only MA vehicles launching...that’s interesting.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    60,000 + cases in Ma.
    2,000 + in NH, Most close to the border with MA.
    Fish in the sate you live in.
    It's easy to look at the numbers and say fish in the state where you live but do you think the issue is with people that are travelling to fish? If you can travel to a destination without stopping and interacting with people, then that should be ok. People should not be stopping at stores, gas stations, and restaurants outside of the town they live in. It's the people that are still going out shopping freely, ordering takeout food from restaurants, and not wearing masks that are potentially spreading the virus. If NH residents are truly worried about the virus coming into the state then they need to stop NH residents from travelling into Mass to work. That is the likely place where people are getting sick and bringing it home.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

6. Member
    James yesterday,Kevin today...holy crap this pandemic is getting crazy!
    Red Sox in 6!

Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    It's easy to look at the numbers and say fish in the state where you live but do you think the issue is with people that are travelling to fish? If you can travel to a destination without stopping and interacting with people, then that should be ok. People should not be stopping at stores, gas stations, and restaurants outside of the town they live in. It's the people that are still going out shopping freely, ordering takeout food from restaurants, and not wearing masks that are potentially spreading the virus. If NH residents are truly worried about the virus coming into the state then they need to stop NH residents from travelling into Mass to work. That is the likely place where people are getting sick and bringing it home.

I have no problem stopping it however it's being spread.
    If it's from traveling to work than so be it.
    Imo this thing could have been gone along time ago.
    It's not rocket science. (No offense Jim.)
    You catch it from someone else.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    Not too old to come over to your home water and take your $$...again, if needed.
    Nice!
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    Just because you had your lucky charm that day to fish with.
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234