Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    I sent region 5 fisheries dept (Herkimer County) an email to get clarification since there’s a lot of confusion and things are getting twisted around. When I get a response I’ll post it
    Please do, I really want to get out soon.

I've only launched from Safe Harbor 5 minutes from my house in Buffalo about 5 times so far. It was open on Thursday when I last fished before this came out. We've had gale force wind the last two days so I'll check it out tomorrow just to see if any signs or barricades are up yet. Definitely interested in Conesus next week if not closed. Please keep me posted.

3. Member
    Will be very interested to see if safe harbor is open as it’s only 20 min away.
    St. Croix Rods & Shimano Reels
    2002 Procraft pro 165 50hp (hope to grow up some day)
    Hummingbird 999ci HD SI, 1199ci HD SI

4. Member
    Is the small boat harbor open?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdwelding View Post
    Is the small boat harbor open?
    I went there today there were no signs saying closed, could get to the launch and nothing posted saying the launch was closed. With the water coming over the break wall nobody was out though.

6. Member
    I went to 5 boat launches today...

Small boat harbor. No signs say launch was closed no barricades nothing posted anywhere saying not to launch
    Sturgeon Point. sign saying Ramp closed (however It looks like the entrance to the harbor is blocked by a sand bar.... nothing else posted one dock in water, other docks blocking ramp
    Dunkirk Harbor. Docks not in the water , no signs posted you cant launch, No barricades
    Cassadaga Lake. Nothing posted, No barricades, On the DEC board nothing saying cant use the dock , Only thing on the boat was a guideline for social distance.
    Bear lake. Nothing Posed, No barricades, Nothing on the DEC board saying launch is closed. one truck and trailer at launch, drive around lake and saw two guys fishing.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Thread is closed please post your ramps open and closed on the official page , please keep the official page "official" all other posts in that asking questions or just general talking will be deleted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12