Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

This scared me...China thought

I read something that said that this was done on purpose to devalue Western based companies and then buy them for pennies on the dollar...win the War without firing a shot!

Kinda Scary thought

2. Member
    Would that surprise you?

3. Member
    You can read all kinds of ideas today, have you read the one about the virus is a way to keep the world locked up so we dont panic over the meteor that's about to hit the earth? I got a chuckle out of that one.

4. Banned
    It's even scarier to me that IF it is true the Chinese are craftier than I've ever given them credit for. Communists don't really run on brains though...so I have grave doubts about the theory.

5. Member
    We helped make the China monster. Sooner or later we will have to deal with it. Looks like sooner.

6. Member
    Not sure if this has been posted on bbc or not. If so please don't give me a thrashing.
    https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...ing-the-world/

7. Banned
    But they had the pandemic first and their gov't/ businesses took a big hit also... Where they gonna get this cash to buy up all these hurtin' USA companies when they haven't recovered on their end either???... Dan

8. Member
    Here’s a good one to watch! I work in the communications industry. All their gear sends packets of information directly back to
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

Time to remove the bolts from Frankenchinas neck. Lets start by insisting that our 1.7 Trillion dollar debt to them be wiped out.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo_stiglitz View Post
    It's even scarier to me that IF it is true the Chinese are craftier than I've ever given them credit for. Communists don't really run on brains though...so I have grave doubts about the theory.
    I have done business with the Chinese for about 20years you should rethink that they are not very crafty. They do not look at business ethics like we do. They are a 5000 year old society. They have many years of thinking about business. You should not underestimate the Chinese. They have their culture with our schooling to match us now. Their kids have been taught through our schools for many years

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdawg View Post
    I read something that said that this was done on purpose to devalue Western based companies and then buy them for pennies on the dollar...win the War without firing a shot!

Kinda Scary thought
    Could be or could be someone else's conspiracy theory.

All this is beyond our pay grades so to speak and the intelligence community of the Gov't probably knows the real answer but us common folk don't need to know at this time!
    Only thing for certain is in time the details will emerge.

12. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I don't think thats even possible. But if it was, they don't have that kind of money
    Thanos was the hero

I been saying this for a month now and everyone claims I am Crazy..

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieBud View Post

Me too. I do not think any intelligent person can look at the present situation and not think the Chinese are looking this whole thing over and that they do not see what they have done, either on purpose or by "accident" to the rest of the world.
    I mean, they would have to be pretty stupid not to see what damage they did. The Trojan Horse of all Trojan Horses. Talk about cyber war, this makes it pale by comparison. The people of a country are decimated, and their infrastructure remains intact. There is no other weapon capable of doing this.
    If anyone disagrees just come out and say, the Chinese do not see this clearly.
    Wouldn't be surprised to see this thread in an early grave.

15. Member
    Sounds like the govt. better up their stockpile of tin hats. What a bunch of hogwash.
    GETFISHED !!!

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by #1MagicStick View Post
    Could be or could be someone else's conspiracy theory.

All this is beyond our pay grades so to speak and the intelligence community of the Gov't probably knows the real answer but us common folk don't need to know at this time!
    Only thing for certain is in time the details will emerge.
    The latter.

China is a real issue in a lot of ways, they don't play by the same rules, their communication companies and high tech are a huge issue, but..... This f'n virus is not their plot to take over the world.

Get outside and stop watching so many Bond movies.

Then again, a Bond movie tonight sounds like a good idea!

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieBud View Post
    Count me on that list....

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    I don't think thats even possible. But if it was, they don't have that kind of money

19. Member
    Another way to get on my fishing spot

20. Member
    In Australia,

Evil sick people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast