Thread: Open Ramps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Open Ramps

Anyone have a list of which ramps are open? Thanks
    2015 Ranger Z119C - 2018 Mercury 225 Pro XS

anchor marine is open, 10 bucks in the mail drop they are saying fish at your own risk i assume that means if DNR stops you

3. Member
    Susquehanna State Park is open....

If you are fishing for sustenance (food) then you are legal, currently!
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Napolian Dynamite.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

6. Member
    Is Anchor Marine ramp still open ??? Thanks.

yes drop box at the ramp

Quote Originally Posted by r82ranger View Post
    yes drop box at the ramp

How do you know this? If you travel outside of your state you are supposed to quarantine for 14 days, correct?
    MD is only allowing fishing for sustenance, are you actually claiming you have to travel all the way to the NE river to go fishing for sustenance?
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

9. Member
    WOW

10. Member
    You can thank the out of state a-holes for getting the city park ramps closed!

very rude gentleman, a simple phone call to anchor marine will get you the same story, the ramp is open drop box available.

never said I went was just offering information.

12. Member
    [QUOTE=r82ranger;11038079]very rude gentleman, a simple phone call to anchor marine will get you the same story, the ramp is open drop box available.

never said I went was just offering information.[/QUOT

And I thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by r82ranger View Post
    very rude gentleman, a simple phone call to anchor marine will get you the same story, the ramp is open drop box available.

never said I went was just offering information.
    Then you now just answered my question. Thank you

Not saying anyone on this thread has done it but some people do think that they're special. Rules don't apply to them. It's bull**** that some people are posting photos of big bass from the Flatts right now. And yes, not Maryland residents. First off, if you can't catch right now with the very limited pressure you better take up another hobby. Let's all do what we need to do, agree with it or not, and get this thing over with. Without making it worse for others.
    Just venting.

Can an informed Maryland resident tell me if the ban on recreation fishing and boating is still in affect? And does it apply to everyone? Bass Pros too?

The ban you speak of is still in effect, no matter whom it is, even the special ones. More yet, there are travel bans which would restrict even more a person coming in from out of state to fish, for food or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    The ban you speak of is still in effect, no matter whom it is, even the special ones. More yet, there are travel bans which would restrict even more a person coming in from out of state to fish, for food or not.
    Are they ever going to enforce it? I'm getting tired of the Facebook posts of jersey boys catching them.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDrew View Post
    Are they ever going to enforce it? I'm getting tired of the Facebook posts of jersey boys catching them.
    It’s not just “the jersey boys”. I saw rigs from four states, including MD in the lot at Anchor over the weekend.

20. Member
    Can I come from out of state to recreationally fish, hunt or crab for the day?

During the stay at home order, recreational fishing, hunting, and crabbing, including intentional catch-and-release, in Maryland is prohibited. Engaging in these activities is permitted only if seeking sustenance for you or your family. No Maryland resident should be leaving their home unless it is for an essential job or reason, such as obtaining food or medicine, seeking urgent medical attention, or other necessary purposes.

Visitors should follow the directives given to Maryland residents in addition to recommendations in your home state regarding travel and recreation. Everyone should also follow CDC guidance on domestic travel. The restrictions on recreational fishing, hunting, and crabbing, as well as all standard regulations regarding catch limits and license requirements, must be followed by all Maryland residents and visitors at all times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast