Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Video review of my tin rig

Hey guys,

First time posting on the tin boat board. With all the extra time on my hands lately with the lockdown here in Michigan, I decided to make a video review of my Tracker 195. I would be grateful if you took a look and commented what you think. Maybe check out some of my other vids too? Anyway, I hope you all are keeping safe and hopefully soon this nightmare will end.

2. Banned
    Take my word for it, you aren't done yet :-)

http://www.drottoproducts.com/

You are the King of accessories.

4. Member
    I liked the boat ladder option to see what is out there, nothing for me, but thanks for sharing!

5. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    great video!
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    I started to watch this and then saw it was 32 minutes long. I left after 30 seconds. No boat is worth 32 minutes of discussion.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    I started to watch this and then saw it was 32 minutes long. I left after 30 seconds. No boat is worth 32 minutes of discussion.
    Cool story bro - nice way to up your post count, and provide absolutely nothing to the discussion. I bet you are a hoot at your family get together's. You know you are a secret Tracker fan - burns your butt when you get passed by them in that little Ranger of yours. Even Croxton couldn't help that rig out.

8. Member
    Fair enough. To each his own. It was 32 minutes of distraction from the crap going on in the world and for me that was the value.

9. Member
    It might be time to get out of the house for a while.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebyfive View Post
    Fair enough. To each his own. It was 32 minutes of distraction from the crap going on in the world and for me that was the value.
    Thanks for sharing, I enjoy boat walk around videos.

11. Member

You over looked a boarding ladder.
    G3 HP180
    Yamaha 115 4 Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by madmurph View Post
    It might be time to get out of the house for a while.
    I know it sounded harsh but it was honest. I was interested in what he'd done with his boat but 32 minutes seemed lengthy since I was taking a break from work. And yes I haven't been out of the house for two days, wind has been blowing hard and no electricity for most of yesterday. That really sucks. Having to take a drive to find a cell signal to send emails is the pits.
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    Cool story bro - nice way to up your post count, and provide absolutely nothing to the discussion. I bet you are a hoot at your family get together's. You know you are a secret Tracker fan - burns your butt when you get passed by them in that little Ranger of yours. Even Croxton couldn't help that rig out.
    I've yet to be passed by a Tracker but all the Trackers where I live seem to be smaller models that are modestly powered. There are plenty of 250 hp glass rigs to watch going by but if it bothered me I would buy one and since it doesn't I don't own one. I have absolutely nothing against Trackers.

15. Banned
    Good video

16. Member
    dp

17. Member
    I know it sounded harsh but it was honest. I was interested in what he'd done with his boat but 32 minutes seemed lengthy since I was taking a break from work. And yes I haven't been out of the house for two days, wind has been blowing hard and no electricity for most of yesterday. That really sucks. Having to take a drive to find a cell signal to send emails is the pits.
    No worries, bro. Maybe sometime if you do have an extra 32 minutes and you are bored beyond words, give it a watch. I thought it was a decent vid, being the goof that I am. LOLz. But it was fun to make and like I said, it is a distraction at a much needed time. Anyway, sorry about your power outage. Get outside if you can. Maybe toss a line. Take care.

18. Member
    Thanks for the video, enjoyed it very much!

19. U.S. Navy, Retired
    Gotta give a thumbs-up to tcesni guys. Sometimes comments seem harsher than they were meant. All I know for sure is that the guys and I went to Newboro Lake this past year for the first time and tcesni really went out of his way to help us out. Definitely made the trip a whole lot better than it probably would have been without his help and advice. Now I'm going to watch the video... All 32 minutes of it! lol!
    2019 LUND 1875 Pro-V Bass XS
    2019 200 Merc V6

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keystone Caster View Post
    Gotta give a thumbs-up to tcesni guys. Sometimes comments seem harsher than they were meant. All I know for sure is that the guys and I went to Newboro Lake this past year for the first time and tcesni really went out of his way to help us out. Definitely made the trip a whole lot better than it probably would have been without his help and advice. Now I'm going to watch the video... All 32 minutes of it! lol!
    Thank you for watching. And I have no doubt tcesni is a good guy. I took no offense. Hell, 32 minutes is long. Can't blame him for being honest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast