Chrome rings on steering wheel

18 L boat. steering wheel has 8 chrome rings that wrap around the vinyl part of the wheel. Can these be bought individually? Had 1 break off.

2. Member
    My 2012 Z520 had the same steering wheel and I broke one of the rings and called Ranger. You can't buy them individually through parts (or at least you couldn't last year) but the lady I spoke with put me in contact with Sam Wilson I believe it was in the repair area and he had one laying around he sent me. Said it was the only one he had. I'd call Ranger and see if by chance they are stocking them now. Good luck!
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

3. Member
    Champ210 Let us know how you make out with the crome rings. I also have an 18L and 1 of mine is broken also.

4. Member
    14 520C Ditto!

5. mikesxpress
    It's up at the top in the mait. section. I had to recon this years ago so the info is here.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=432628

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    It's up at the top in the mait. section. I had to recon this years ago so the info is here.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=432628
    Mike, Any chance you know part number or what page in catalog? I downloaded it and its 90 pages.

7. mikesxpress
    *You need to call them and explain it's for a Ranger boat steering wheel.

8. Member
    Champ210, jstBass,and bbbill check your PM's, i ordered these rings and they had a minimum charge plus shipping so I had to buy a few extras. They run 5 bucks a piece plus factoring in the shipping it cost for me, so if you each want one I will ship to you for $8 tyd. I only have a few extras so check your PM's and let me know via PM.

Thanks to "Mikesxpress" for the help on this!
    Last edited by IFish4Bass; 04-10-2020 at 01:47 PM.

9. mikesxpress
    Doug don't let loose of all your spares. These things crack off at the cyclic rate. Once one goes the others will too. Once my spares are gone I'm going to either paracord those voids or fill them with RTV.