2019 Blazer 625 Pro elite ride and fishability

I’m currently in a 2015 Ranger Z119C that I love. However I’ve got a guy that it really wanting to buy it. He said he’d take it! Well now I’ve got to find a new boat, and I’m not even sure I really want to sell mine(it’s paid for and loaded to the gills). However I’ve found a 2019 625 pro elite that looks amazing. The deal is I know nothing about blazer. I’ve always ran a ranger. How do the blazers handle rough water and more importantly how do they fish? Any info appreciated!

2. Member
    Idk much about them but I love the looks of the 625. I would think since it’s almost a foot longer that it should ride every bit as good as your 119

3. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    The 625 fishes a lot like a Skeeter does. The ride is better than most of the cookie cutter rigs due to the hull design and how it rides on the water. You probably will struggle with driving it because to the tendency of the boat to chine walk compared to your Ranger.

4. Member
    If a 625 doesnt out ride a Z119...and by a whole lot...I'd be really pissed...

Quote Originally Posted by FastBird View Post
    If a 625 doesnt out ride a Z119...and by a whole lot...I'd be really pissed...
    Good to know....

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorShine View Post
    Good to know....
    Back at ya....

7. Member
    Ride and decide. I came from a Gambler Outlaw to a 625 and my tournament partner fishes out of a TR-19, both of us have been in quite a few other boats as well(a 19’ ranger included), my new to me 19’ 625 out rides all of them by a long shot. Especially when you are running 70+. It’s easy to drive to me at speed but again, coming from a gambler that would run mid 70’s as well. This boat is a much smoother, quieter, better handling all the way around. Not to mention the front deck is amazing to fish from. A Far better option than most other higher performance fishing platforms in my opinion. As well I think their looks are one of the best on the market.

8. Member
    if you ever get to the dallas area send me a message and ill take ya for a ride in my 625 with a verado 250pro. It will be a couple weeks before im available as haveing some work done on the verado but will take ya out i live a couple miles from lake arlington in arlington tx