Power pole Ghost sync issue

I had the quick buttons on the ghost working then they stopped.
    Then one pole would work but not the other.
    When I hit blue tooth options it only sees one pole?

one question I had is can I still control my power poles from my HDS12 live quick buttons and the ghost or is it just one or the other?

I did load the 20.0 update.

Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Should be able to control from both but may want to post in the Lowrance forum more of a lowrance issue not a Power Pole issue.

3. Member
    Will do thanks

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RappBass View Post
    Will do thanks

5. Member
    Got them working today.

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RappBass View Post
    Got them working today.
    let us know the issue as dont know many guys with them programmed yet.

7. Member
    On mine I've found if I have to have my graphs on and the PPs connected to one of the graphs before the ghost buttons will work. I've also found if they aren't working then if you change the buttons to some other function then switch them back that gets them to work.

I've made it a habbit to check the buttons before throttling up and heading out the first time. Was up getting a snag out and went to put the poles down and nothing. Boat almost ended up on top of rocks but had my remote attached to my belt.

8. Member
    Mine stared working after I turned everything off and restarted.

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    To those who have the buttons programmed how do you like it. Buttons look little small and hard to get to compared to the big button Power Pole foot switches. We have had serveral customers say they do not like them then come back and order our foot switches. Im just curious.

10. Member
    I have mine set for auto up and auto down. So I only need to hit the button once to get what I want. If I were trying to press and hold for up and down or double clicking then I think it'd be a pain. The connection actually working, it has been spotty, that's what has me thinking maybe give up on it and put some PP buttons up on the front. Time will tell.

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by james_az View Post
    I have mine set for auto up and auto down. So I only need to hit the button once to get what I want. If I were trying to press and hold for up and down or double clicking then I think it'd be a pain. The connection actually working, it has been spotty, that's what has me thinking maybe give up on it and put some PP buttons up on the front. Time will tell.
    let me know if you need some ... same report i have heard from others as well as the buttons being to hard to get to with your foot most of the time