Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Not at all. My wife, rightly so, has me on lock-down. If we could make the run to the river, the only food I can expect would be McDonalds (no comment). The motel would likely be in service - but staying out of the firing line right now makes more sense. I would love to go - and it would most likely be OK - but the consequences are too severe if I guess wrong. I need to take the trailer in for a tire alignment as one tire has some heavy wear that I noticed when we parked it for the winter. So, we will get that done for now.
    Last edited by hooksetter5; 04-07-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

2. Member
    Less since all the local ramps are closed. I may have to find a private ramp up at Santee .
    Tracker Panfish 16

3. Member
    Less, sciatic nerve issue got me sidelined and at a bad time as my lawn business is our cash flow right now ( trying not to touch anything in the bank) . I fished 2 weekends ago both days and should have stayed out all day both days. Hoping to get healed, right now being in the boat is a little scary to me, this pain gets intense!!

Same. But I'm still at work everyday too, and our local lakes are still accessible, so I don't imagine it'll change.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

About the same.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Hiking out of the way to bank fish more on the weekends. The boat ramps have been absolutely insane around here. Sunday it was worse than Memorial Day or the 4th at the ramp closest to me.

7. Member
    Less Lake crowded even on week days
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148

I'm stickin' right here at the ol' houseienda. Hell, I never catch anything anyway.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Been out a least once a week going by myself due to social distancing restrictions. Almost warm enough to think about getting the boat uncovered and found a couple a little minor repair issues so hopefully I can get it in the water when the ice goes out at the end of the month.
    97 Stratos 288
    175 Evenrude Intruder
    Humminbird electronics
    Garmin electronics
    Fortrex112
    2012 Ford Lariat 250

10. Member
    Since 1997 my family has taken a camping trip in April to either Lake Eufaula or Guntersville. Every year. This is the first year we won't be going. Gonna miss the campfires and grilling out burgers probably more than the fishing.
    2018 Triton 18TRX
    2018 Mercury 175 Optimax ProXS

11. Member
    Been out every other day for the last ten. The days I don't fish are yard work and "beer drinking" days. Retirement practice I'm saying!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234