Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    All tourneys are postponed here in Oklahoma.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100

99% all of the Jackpots are canceled here too..

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    Yep, I hate to say it Cody but I'm guessing it will be extended also. I just can't see the WDFW not following Inslee on this.
    As predicted, Washington state has now extended the cancellation of all fishing through May 4th. You want to talk about cabin fever, I'm turning into a major a$$hole. I was 75% there before the extension, now I'm approaching 150%.

4. Banned
    Saw on bassfan North Dakota has revoked all tourney permits

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    I feel if you have the nerve to go to Walmart, or the gas station, you just might be able to pull off a SMALL CLUB tournament in the outdoors with appropriate safeguards.
    Of course, those of us with cash money in our wallets might be keeping a ticking time bomb in our pockets. Who knows who has handled those bills, sneezed or coughed on them and they have virii on them.
    How is going to the store for food or essentials the same as a club fishing tournament? There is absolutely no reason at all to take the risk of a tournament beyond some people having no self control or just plain selfishness. Even a little unnecessary risk is just that, unnecessary.
    This is why our state just shut down all the ramps and now no one can fish until this is over. People can't be left to their own devices and make the smart decision that allows everyone to enjoy the water.

6. Member
    Oklahoma turning back on,future bass fishing eufaula this weekend and texoma next

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stein3411 View Post
    As predicted, Washington state has now extended the cancellation of all fishing through May 4th. You want to talk about cabin fever, I'm turning into a major a$$hole. I was 75% there before the extension, now I'm approaching 150%.
    Glad private land ponds are essential , I think the nearly 80° weather is going to kill me faster than the virus can try

8. Member
    nebraska cancelled them also as of the other day until the end of april

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Would it be a good time to start setting up "Bass Tournament Addiction Treatment Centers" to get the desperate through their painful withdrawal symptoms?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fxphil View Post
    nebraska cancelled them also as of the other day until the end of april
    Yup. Looks like I’m the kiss of death. Same day I started this thread people in Nebraska started receiving notices of revoked permits.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    Would it be a good time to start setting up "Bass Tournament Addiction Treatment Centers" to get the desperate through their painful withdrawal symptoms?
    I think an app like Tourney X or similar could really see a huge bump in usage this year if done right. The online tourneys might be the only ones that really happen this year.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clif Kincaid View Post
    Glad private land ponds are essential , I think the nearly 80° weather is going to kill me faster than the virus can try
    Clif have a good trip. I'm at Potholes working on my fishing shack. It was 72 yesterday.

a lot of people cancelling/postponing tournaments here in WI but some IDIOTS are trying to hold them regardless and are going to get fishing shut down because of their selfishness
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123