Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are tournaments in your state cancelled? If not still going?

Are tournaments in your state cancelled? If not are you still participating or choosing to stay home?
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

Staying home, but I will fish by myself as much as possible.

3. Member
    All canceled in PA, but still going and of course by myself
    2007 Z21 / 250 VMAX HPDI

4. Member
    All recreational fishing is closed in my state, so can't do either. Tomorrow apparently, the WDFW is supposed to give an announcement on whether or not they open anything back up or keep it closed, and with the state continuing the stay at home order until may 4th, I dont see them opening the lakes back up.

5. Member
    To the best of my knowledge all tournaments are cancelled, I know the bigger ones are for certain. My woman and I are still fishing, shes the best fishing partner I've ever had.

6. Member
    Here in Delaware the Governor has recommended we all go fishing, but I'm sure that could change at any moment. Our tournaments usually have participants from both Maryland and Delaware and Delaware is stopping motorists at the State line coming in from Maryland, so that stops our tournaments.
    I was out Sunday, lots of small boats fishing or just getting out, people seemed to be minding their manners.

So far, in Delaware, we are lucky.

7. triton
    cancelled in our county....home...............

CARL MAYER
    SKEETER FX20 2016
    BARRYVILLE NY 12719

2023 FORD RAPTOR

All cancelled her in Ohio till May 15th as of now.

9. Member
    Iowa cancelled thru 30 April. Nebraska still allowed but per a phone call with Game and Parks they recommend cancellation.
    John the Garage Doorman

10. Member
    Ky. is suppose to be, but there are a bunch of idiots still having them. Hopefully the state starts having wardens step in & shut them down since they dont have enough sense to obey an executive order from the governor.

Yes since middle of March

Larger, organized, advertised tournaments are cancelled. But, there are still smaller club, and/or company employee tournaments involving a dozen, or dozens, of participants going that are going on weekly on a few of our local lakes.
    I’ve come to the conclusion there are those among us that simply aren’t intelligent enough, or selfless enough to follow simple guidelines.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

13. Member
    I feel if you have the nerve to go to Walmart, or the gas station, you just might be able to pull off a SMALL CLUB tournament in the outdoors with appropriate safeguards.
    Of course, those of us with cash money in our wallets might be keeping a ticking time bomb in our pockets. Who knows who has handled those bills, sneezed or coughed on them and they have virii on them.

14. Banned
    All the big tournaments here are pushed back.

15. Banned
    Still plenty of small tournaments going on here. I'm fishing a little on the 18th. Probably only have about 15 boats

16. Member
    Nothing cancelled here so far as our keep season doesn't open till the end of June lol. I'm assuming the larger organizations are keeping a close eye on things. As far as local clubs go, nothing has really been scheduled yet and the ones that have are in limbo.

17. Member
    Few rodeos still going 20-30 boats...all the bigger ones I no of have cancled

18. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    All cancelled in Ma till May 4th then we shall see
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

19. Member
    New Brunswick, all tournaments cancelled until at least July 1. So far we will be allowed to fish as long as people maintain social distancing.

20. Banned
    I know of a big fund raising tourney in East Tennessee for the local fire and rescue dept got canceled at the last minute Friday afternoon... After the fire and rescue canceled they were all over Facebook Friday night trying organize a wildcat... And from the looks of the ramp on Saturday morning they got a good crowd... Clubs and wildcats are still going strong... Dan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast