Pro Pak Charger Question

Hello all. Thanks in advance for any guidance. I think I may need a new charger but thought I'd seek some advice before buying one. I have a 2007 Basscat Puma with a Pro Pak 30 amp 3 bank charger. I've had the boat since new and the charger is original to the boat. Never had a problem till today. Plugged in the charger, got 3 red lights as is normal then I normally get 3 green lights shortly thereafter since I keep the batteries charged. Today I got 3 red lights then banks 1 and 2 turned green but bank 3 went blank. I charged battery 3 on a separate charger to see if that would help. It did not. Then I swapped banks 2 and 3 to see if the problem followed the battery or the charger. No matter how I wired the charger bank 3 would go blank after the red lights did their initial check of the system. So, does this mean the charger has gone bad? If so I understand NOCO purchased Pro Pak and now owns the brand. Would a NOCO Genius 30 amp 3 bank charger fit in the same foot print in my bilge as the Pro Pak? Not really interested in rearranging the bilge to accommodate a different brand unless I have to. And so that you know this problem didn't exist Wednesday when I plugged in the charger and the batteries all check out fine. They are charged and all 3 show 13.76 volts on my digital volt meter whether the charger is plugged in or not. Thanks again for any input.

Sounds like the charger is the problem. You should read 12.8v on each battery an hour after full charge with the charger unplugged. Check each battery while the charger is charging. It should read 13.5-14.5.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents